The location of your mission critical IT infrastructure is important. Beyond hosting in a certified facility that is resilient and fault tolerant, keeping your data center anonymous is a key security concept. Our premier site is located in a commercial industrial park without much fanfare. Looking closely, the secure paddock with (3) generators behind the building is apparent however largely we have an annonymous exterior.
While we do blend in with the neighbourhood, that masks a robust security apparatus that protects our site. C15Edge Data Centers are hardened using an array of security equipment, access control systems all controlled by audited policies and procedures to deliver unparalleled security for our customers.
- 24/7 Perimeter and Internal security monitoring
- Perimeter access controlled by two factor authentication
- Key Card Access control between security zones
- Mission critical zones protected by biometeric amd two factor authentication
- 24/7 CCTV camera coverage of the facility, both external and internal
- Detailed surveillance and audit logs with history retained.
- All visitors require sign in and escorted access
- Motion Detection and Zone based security