- Visitors acknowledge and are aware of constant video surveillance in/around C15Edge premises.
- Only Authorized badge holders or Escorted Guests completing the sign in procedure are allowed in the data center.
- Authorized Individuals must carry their security badge at all times.
- Customers and Visitors are solely responsible for their personal property while on the Premises. C15EDGE assumes no liability for missing, lost or stolen property.
- Prohibited activities include:
- Touching, inspection, documenting or any form of tampering with equipment other than within your secure cabinet or cage.
- Photography on the C15Edge premise without written approval.
- Cardboard, paper or flammable material may not be stored in the Data Center.
- Food or Drink is not permitted in the Data Center. Please use the kitchen.
- Smoking: C15Edge is a smoke free facility.
- Being under the influence of Alcohol, Drugs or other intoxicants.
- Any work done in the Data Center must be secure and clean such that all cabling is neatly dressed, cabinets locked and with common areas left in an orderly and secure manner.
- Client use of the C15Edge Data Center is considered confidential and visitors of the facility agree not to disclose the identity of any other C15Edge Data Center customers.
- Warehouse or work space will be made available on request for customers unpacking servers and equipment. Cardboard and other packing materials are not allowed in the Data Center.
All Customers and Visitors agree to report any violation of these Rules and Regulations, or any other suspicious or improper activity to C15Edge.
Contravention of these rules may lead to expulsion from the facility and possible legal action at Canada15Edge Data Centers Inc. sole discretion. Anyone requested to leave the premises must peacefully do so immediately.
Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”)
This AUP is incorporated by reference in your Service Order Form with C15Edge and your service may be suspended or terminated for violation of this AUP.
You may not use C15Edge Services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user of the C15Edge or other network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization;
- Collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, and harvesting);
- Collecting or using information without the consent of the owner of the information;
- Use of any false, misleading, or deceptive TCP-IP packet header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- Use of the service to distribute software that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the C15Edge network or website, or C15Edge’s employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS).
Bulk or Commercial E-Mail
You must comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2015 and other laws and regulations applicable to bulk or commercial e-mail
You may not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a C15Edge system or network or to breach C15Edge’s security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques, without C15Edge’s express written consent.
You may not publish or transmit via C15Edge’s network and equipment any content or links to any content that C15Edge reasonably believes:
- Constitutes, fosters, or promotes child pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to C15Edge; or
- Is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against C15Edge by offended viewers.
Content “published or transmitted” via C15Edge’s network or equipment includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on the Internet.
Consequences of Violation of AUP
C15Edge may without notice to you, suspend your service or remove any content transmitted via the C15Edge service if it discovers facts that lead it to reasonably believe your service is being used in violation of this AUP. You must cooperate with C15Edge’s reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP. C15Edge will attempt to contact you prior to suspension of network access to your server(s); however, prior notification is not assured.
You are strictly responsible for the violation of this AUP, including violation by your customers, and including violations that occur due to unauthorized use of your service (but not including unauthorized use that results from C15Edge’s failure to perform its obligations under the Master Services Agreement and Service Order Form).
C15Edge is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the C15Edge network. C15Edge disclaims any obligation to any person who has not entered into an agreement with C15Edge for services.